Wordword Powerschool Tuition works with industry leaders to integrate our school lunch point of sale software with e-payment gateways trusted for their security, reliability and convenience. We also integrate the most powerful POWERSCHOOL School Management software application to ease your school process.
You will need to complete the following steps:
- Log into PowerSchool SIS as an Admin.
- Click on Setup : System, followed by System Settings, and Plugin Management Configuration
- Click Install
- Choose the appropriate plugin from the attachments below–pluginv1.1.zip or pluginv1.3.zip (bottom of article) and Click Install
- Click the “Enable” box and then Yes
- Click Haiku Learning in the list of Installed Plug-Ins
- Click the OAuth/Data Configuration link – might say Data Provider Configuration depending on your version
- Send us the Client ID and Client Secret from the configuration page.
- To set up the PowerSchool SIS integration for your domain, our Integrations Team will need the following details:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Admin URL
- As a fail safe for this integration type, once a user is set to use Google Apps SSO authentication in PowerSchool Learning, their authentication type can only be adjusted manually. If a user is not automatically set to this authentication type via the import, the user can be set manually from within your domain, and following imports will not change their authentication type.