Check it out how to install and update your PowerSchool Plugin
Wordware, Inc is two-decade-old company dealing in School Software like cafeteria software for schools, hospitals and businesses across the country, Wordware is known and trusted for technology solutions because we have all you need and even more. Wordware school-related software applications are installed all over Minnesota and in other states of USA.
Using Wordware Powerschool plugin, parents have the ability to login into their PowerSchool site and have a one-stop shop experience. Parents can check transaction history, set line permissions and make a payment all with one username and password also can check other school activities of students.
PowerSchool student information system delivers an open platform for schools to streamline data management. PowerSchool integrates seamlessly with Wordware Inc.
How to install Plugin in Powerschool?
To install plug-ins, go to:
Start Page > System Administrator > System Settings > Plugin Management Dashboard and click on the install button
Select the file and click the install button
You then have to go to the previous screen and make sure that the plugin that you just installed is enabled. If you want to install using dataSense file following steps need to be performed.
- Download the DataSense PowerSchool plugin zip file to your local machine.
- Log into PowerSchool.
- Once in PowerSchool, navigate to the “System” area. Select “System Settings,” then “Plug inManagement.”
- Click “Install” and follow the installation prompts.
- When requested, locate your downloaded DataSense PowerSchool plugin (DataSensePSPlugin.zip). For the plugin install, please make sure to install the whole .ZIP file for the plugin, not the individual XML files.
- Once installed, click the final checkbox to enable the program. Next, select the “DataSense Cloud Solutions,” plugin.
- Select “Data Provider Configuration.” Locate your Client ID and Client Secret credentials.
- Following the installation, please document the URL to your PowerSchool instance, the Client ID, and Client Secret and share with our team.
Once you have installed and configured a plugin, you can later update it with a newer version. Updating may be done without having to delete and reinstall the existing plugin.
How to Update a Plugin Version
- On the start page, choose System under Setup in the main menu. The System Administrator page appears.
- Under Server, click System Settings. The System Settings page appears.
- Click Plugin Management Configuration. The Plugin Management Dashboard page appears.
- Click the name of the plugin you want to update. The Setup page for the selected plugin appears.
- Click Update. The Plugin Update page appears.
- Do one of the following: Click Choose File to select a new plugin version to install OR Click Browse… to browse for a new plugin version
- Click Submit. Depending on the file you selected, a message may display.
Resetting PowerSchool Services From Within PowerSchool
Go to: Start Page > System Administrator > System Settings > Reset Server and select the services that you want to reset.
EduTrak is the market leader in Lunch payment software, most of the schools saves time and money using unique and advanced user friendly Lunch payment application software. The lunch system makes your school to monitor money administration easier. You can save time spent on managing the school meal service. EduTrak, Lunch payment software is the best school payment software which is a very simple and secure way for schools to connect, transact and manage all their school payments using modern technology cloud-based solutions.
Get the service you deserve through our world-class teams. We can take the compatibility guesswork out of hardware selection by providing a high-quality system customized to your schools’ needs, soup to nuts, at an affordable price. For more details, you can visit: firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact us: 1 -800- 365- 7270