Plainview Elgin Millville Community Schools – Lunch Account Balances and Online Payments
Access to lunch account balances and online payments for lunch accounts is now processed through our Wordware Nutrition software. If this is your first time accessing your account through this system, please follow the steps below. Otherwise, click on the Wordware icon below to view your balance or make an online payment.
Effective March 9, 2015:
PEM has implemented a new system for viewing lunch account balances and payment of lunch accounts with debit & credit cards. This system requires the use of our Lunch Account Software, Wordware, to view the lunch account balance or make a payment. Follow these steps the first time you access the system:
1) Request a ‘Family Key Letter to be sent to your email address. Click on the Family Key Letter icon below to request this letter. Our Lunch Account Services staff will complete the request within one business day. Once you receive the letter, follow the instructions to set up your Wordware username and password.
2) Sign into Wordware Nutrition Software to view your account. The initial page will provide your current account balance and an option to Add Funds. Additional tabs are available to manage your account, view family members, and transaction history (including lunch charges and payments). Click the Wordware icon below to begin:
If you wish to make an online payment, follow these additional steps:
1) Click the Add Funds icon to make a debit or credit card payment.
2) Enter the amount to Add to Lunch Account and click on the Add to Cart and Pay Now icon. Then click on the Check Out icon.
3) If this is the FIRST time you are making a debit or credit card payment to our new system, you must create an account within the payment system. Click on the Create New Account icon. Enter in the appropriate information. We recommend using the same Username and Password for this account as the one you used for Wordware. Click on the Save & Checkout icon.
4) If this is NOT the first time you are making a debit or credit card payment to our new system, click on the Login to My Family Account icon and login with your username and password.
5) Enter in your credit card information and click on the Submit Payment icon. Note: For security purposes, your credit card information will no longer be stored within your account. The card information must be entered with each subsequent payment.
6) A payment receipt will display and will also be automatically emailed to the email address on the account.
|Contact: Kari Welti